Terms & Conditions of use
The utilization of this college website is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth (Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them through thoroughly and carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. ICS Mahesh PU College reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these Terms and Conditions of use.
Copyright and Trademark
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software and forms. Each of the items mentioned prior are subject to copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, display, transmit or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
- The data, information, materials, and services provided on this website are for the use to benefit the students, parents, members, and staff of ICS Mahesh PU College and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure or procedure may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
- You shall not upload, e-mail, post or make available in any other fashion any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Website Liability
- Agreement: You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. ICS Mahesh PU College, affiliates or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The school is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
- Limited License: ICS Mahesh PU College website are for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
- Limitation of Liability : ICS Mahesh PU College shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, economic, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use there of or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if School has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Post of Content
ICS Mahesh PU College reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to, or posted on the website. Without limitation, ICS Mahesh PU College shall have the right to remove any material that ICS Mahesh PU College, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, with regard to the standards of policies and procedures set forth by ICS Mahesh PU College management.
Modification of Terms
ICS Mahesh PU College has the right to, at any time, change, or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means necessary in order to provide the most accurate and effective information possible.
Payment Methods and Registration of Information
Payment has to be made at that time of registration. Payment can be made either by draft, cheque, credit/debit card (acceptable by Corporation Bank) or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).