NEET - Tips for preparation
- Know NEET syllabus
- Know the Ins and Outs of the Exam, have the complete idea of the exam
- Have the thorough knowledge of Subjects and Pattern
- A goal oriented planner is must.
- Set daily target, weekly target and monthly targets to achieve short period goals. Your step by step efforts guides you to guaranteed success.
- Be sincere and disciplined with your day to day efforts.
- Develop your strategy on regular study planner.
Clarity of Concepts
- Prepare Concept Mapping.
- Read line by line of NCERT text book and solve NCERT exemplar.
- Instead of memorising concepts try to understand the roots of it.
- Build your concept knowledge with a strong base.
- Develop the attitude of questioning and clarifying your doubts in the class.
- Read, Write and Revise Regularly.
- Highlight difficult questions for revision. Spend more time on difficult topics.
- Practice makes you perfect. So plan your study planner along with time for practicing.
- Balance coaching and self -study properly.
- Set a goal of solving at least 90 mcq’s daily on each subject. Check and analyse your answers.
- Never miss “Study Time Table”.
- Use codes and analogies to remember the concepts and shortcuts.
- Improve your speed every time, while solving Mcq’s.
- Spend at least 30 minutes per day for Yoga and Pranayama.
- Have a sound sleep of about 7-8 hours per day.
- The potential of brain is high during 4am-7am. Study difficult concepts during this time.
- Use memory techniques and physical exercises to boost your concentration.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Give your whole and soul while learning.
- Stay away from social media and Entertainments during preparation.
Importance of short notes
- Prepare your own notes. Allow yourself to involve in the learning process completely.
- Diagrams, flowcharts, figures and tables in the NCERT textbooks are directly taken up by the examiner which candidate can practice in writing.
- Use short tricks and have your own study links to understand the whole topic.
- Shortcuts never exists! You have to create it.
- Highlight and bookmark important topic/concept so that you can refer it during last minute preparation.
- Have Good Study Material which includes good synopsis and large variety of level I and level II questions with previously asked questions.
Tests & Self-evaluation
- Understand the question paper pattern.
- Practice Online and Offline tests, topic wise and maintain records.
- To understand your Accuracy, attempt as many as time bounding mock tests.
- Make use of NEET website for latest updates and free online tests -