KCET - Tips for preparation
- Know KCET syllabus
- Know the Ins and Outs of the Exam, have the complete idea of the exam
- Have the thorough knowledge of Subjects and Pattern
- Develop your strategy on regular study planner
- Understand the Importance of NCERT Mcqs which are given at the end of each topics.
- Prepare Concept Mapping
- Read line by line of NCERT text book and solve NCERT exemplar.
- Read, Write and Revise Regularly.
- Highlight difficult questions for revision. Spend more time on difficult topics.
- Use codes and analogies to remember the concepts and shortcuts.
- Set daily target, weekly target and monthly targets to achieve short period goals. Your step by step efforts guides you to guaranteed success.
Previous KCET Question Papers
- Practicing PREVIOUS KCET QUESTION PAPERS makes you perfect.
- Set a goal of solving at least 60 mcq’s daily on each subject. Check and Analyse your answers.
- Improve your speed every time, while solving Mcq’s.
- Instead of memorising concepts try to understand the roots of it.
- Build your concept knowledge with a strong base.
- Develop the attitude of questioning and clarifying your doubts in the class.
- Never miss “Study Time Table”.
- Spend at least 30 minutes per day for Yoga and Pranayama.
- Have a sound sleep of about 7-8 hours per day.
- The potential of brain is high during 4am-7am. Study difficult concepts during this time.
- Use memory techniques and physical exercises to boost your concentration.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Give your whole and soul while learning.
- Stay away from social media and Entertainments during preparation